To make your IVF treatment plan more affordable, we have partnered with CapexMD, a lender specializing in patient financing forALL fertility treatment options. Through our partnership with CapexMD, they are able to offer our patients c programs with highly competitive rates that include a variety of loan types. Loans can include medications and/or genetic testing, and their easy loan process makes the experience of fertility financing relatively stress-free.
Benefits and advantages of financing with CapexMD
· Easy & secure online application
· Personal attention & concierge service
· Highly competitive interest rates
· Quick & easy approvals
· Family members can also apply
· Loans from $3,000 up to $50,000
· Terms from 6 to 60 months
· Highest levels of confidentiality
· No annual fees & No prepayment penalties specialists
Once approved, our financial counselors will work closely with their Fertility loan to ensure that your funds are secured on time and your treatment is not delayed. Together with CapexMD, we can make sure financial issues do not get in the way of your dream of having a baby.
Apply online and receive your pre-approval within 24 hours. Learn more about CapexMD by visiting their web site or by calling 1-888-497-8414.
START YOUR APPLICATION HERE...
LendingClub: Don’t let cost hinder your dreams of parenthood. Discover a more affordable way to pay for your fertility treatment and related care with payment plans offered through LendingClub Patient Solutions. Budget-friendly payment plans offer you:
- One loan for up to 3 services, including IVF treatment, medication, genetic testing, egg preservation, or donor services- A quick and simple online application that leads to an instant decision- Visibility to all the monthly payments and rates you prequalify for with no impact to your credit until you select a plan and move forward.
Contact: Visit lendingclub.com/fertility to explore your options.
The Prosper program provides financing for any fertility expense, including medical treatments and procedures, medications, and even travel expenses. Patients can receive fertility financing of up to $100,000, longer-term options out to 84 months, and a loan product with no harmful retroactive interest or pre-payment penalties. In addition, patients can receive immediate decisions for loans under $35,000 with a loan inquiry process that can be completed from anywhere on any device without affecting their credit. Qualifications: Individuals must submit an online loan inquiry and meet basic loan criteria: credit score, annual income, etc. Individuals also must go through a fertility or reproductive clinic enrolled through the Prosper Fertility and Reproductive Financing Program. You will need the code 003524 to let Prosper know you are an established patient.
Contact: For eligibility information, program details, and enrollment form, Call 877-952-LIFE (5433) or visit www.prosperhealthcare.com Call 888.602.6066 or Email email@example.com
Here is a link to nonprofit organizations that provide fertility treatment scholarships and grants:
FERTILITY SCHOLARSHIPS & GRANTS