Planning Your IVF Cycle:
• From start to pregnancy test, an IVF cycle takes approximately 7 weeks.
• Please call us once you decide to move ahead with an IVF cycle and we will provide you with a packet including your personalized calendar and more in depth information regarding the IVF process.
• To begin preparing for an IVF cycle, you will start taking the birth control pill (BCP). Pills are begun on cycle day 3. This allows us to control your cycle in preparation for beginning ovarian stimulation medications.
o You will be on the BCP for AT LEAST 2-3 weeks (maybe longer for scheduling purposes).
o This packet contains your prescription for BCPs.
o Please call our office on cycle day 1 or if you have not started your period by cycle day 35.
• Prior to starting your IVF process, we will review an estimate of costs.
o Once we have set up your cycle, you will be contacted by our practice manager to go over your exact costs.
o If you would like to discuss cost in more detail before setting up your cycle, you may call our office and choose option #2 to speak with our practice manager.
o Unfortunately, we do not offer payment plans.
• The medications that you will be on will need to be ordered from a specialty pharmacy. These are mail order pharmacies that provide next day shipping.
o Pricelists and contact information for commonly used specialty pharmacies will be provided once your cycle has been set up.
o Our nursing staff will order your medications for you once you choose a pharmacy.
201 Pennsylvania Parkway,
Indianapolis, IN 46280
3920 East St. Francis Way
Lafayette, IN 47905
1429 North 6th Street
Terre Haute, IN 47807
2920 McIntire Drive,
Bloomington IN, 47403
At Reproductive Care of Indiana, we are committed to respecting your privacy. Any information we obtain about you via this website
will only be used as described in our “Notice of Privacy Practices for Protected Health Information.”
© 2019 Reproductive Care of Indiana All Rights Reserved.
1010 West 2nd Street
Bloomington, In 47403